Public procurement Management Course
Duration : 4 days (8 hours/day).
- Management of public procurement and risks in the field; new legislation in force;
– Planning and preparing the realization of public procurement: annual strategy in public procurement/Annual programme of public procurement/contraction strategy;
– Award procedures; Direct purchase;
– Technical aspects in the field: consulting the market, the award documentation, the Single European Acquisition Document (ESPD) E-Certis, the public acquisition contract/the framework agreement, C.N.S.C. Contestors; etc
- Using SEAP:
– Loading attribution documents in SEAP
– Initiation of/derulare procedures Online
– Direct purchase from the on-line catalogue
– Off-line procedures
– New regulations and procedures in the field of public procurement.