INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Regulation No. 679 GDPR/27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (general data protection Regulation) Pro Management is obligated to manage in terms of safety and only for specified purposes the personal data which you provide to us about yourself. The purpose of collecting data is providing training, certification services, issuing certificates of participation courses, issuing invoices, drafting contracts, marketing campaigns.
The personal data collected and processed by the Pro Management are: name and surname, PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (only in the case of approved courses for the ANC), telephone number, email address, and the serial number BUT (only in case of issuance of invoices), address (only in case of issue of invoices).
Considering the provisions of the data protection Regulation concerning GDPR is necessary to express your consent (Agreement) with regard to the processing of your data. personal information you provide in order to obtain the services of Pro Management, these being necessary for proving the participation certificates, certificates of graduation and certificates internationally recognized issued by Microsoft partners Pro Management Peoplecert PECB, (name and surname), to issue invoices (surname, forename, series and number of PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, address, of the applicant), for creating accounts for the purpose of registering the certification exams using software provided by our partner Pearson VUE (name, surname, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, company name), for the introduction of evaluation forms, in this case Microsoft courses, Mettrics platform That Matters, (name, first name and email address), for publishing course assessment forms on the Pro site Management (name and surname).
Your refusal. to get the agreement with regard to the processing of personal data relating to him which will result in failure to qualify for the Pro Services Management.
Your data. personal information is transferred outside of Romania partners Pro Management (PECB, Peoplecert, Microsoft, Pearson VUE). Data transfer outside Romania is done in soft copy/hard copy, just in case the approved courses for PECB, Peoplecert, Microsoft, and in the case of support through Pearson VUE examinations.
In the quality of the recipient of services training/certification Management Pro, you have the following rights:
- Information and right of access to personal data-you have the right to request a copy of the personal data held by Pro Management.
- The right of rectification of personal data-you have the right to rectify the data if they are not correct.
- The right to delete personal data-Pro Management will keep your data. as long as this is necessary or the period imposed by the Act.
- The right to restrict the use of your data. personal-if you appreciate your data. owned by Pro Management are inaccurate or should not have to be processed, you may contact the person in charge of data protection within the Pro Management at email address [email protected] . In some cases, you may require restricting processing.
- The right of opposition to the use of personal data-In some cases, you can oppose the processing of your data. personal information including their processing for direct marketing purposes. The application shall be addressed in writing to the Headquarters Management Pro. Bucharest, str. Nicolae Caramfil str., no. 53, Floor 5, Sector 1 to email to the email address [email protected] .
- The right to data portability-you have the right to ask you to convey the personal data in a structured format, which is used routinely and that can be read automatically, or you can request that it be ported directly to another operator but in both cases only if the data processing is done based on your permission.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated decisions based on automatic-you have the right to request to not factei a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision takes effect with respect to the juruduce your. or will it affect other similar manner and in a significant measure.
- The right to withdraw permission at any time-withdrawal of permission can be held at any time and will take effect only for the future, automated decisions based on performed previously available withdrawal still remains.
To exercise these rights, you can contact with a written request, the date and signed at the headquarters of the Pro Management. Bucharest, str. Nicolae Caramfil str., no. 53, Floor 5, Sector 1 to email to the email address [email protected] .
If you are not satisfied with the resolution satisfied/received you can address to the national supervisory authority for Personal data processing.
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania postal code 010336, Romania
Phone: + 40,318,059,211 or + 40,318,059,212;
Email: [email protected]
SC Manager Pro Management LLC is the owner and maintainer of this document which ensure that it is reviewed in accordance with the requirements of GDPR review.
This document was developed by the data protection officer and approved by the manager.