Sometimes negotiating well is the way to an easier and more fulfilling life for each of us.
But also at the organizational level, negotiations take place every day, in different models, using several negotiation techniques.
To the simple question: How do I negotiate / negotiate better ?, there is not a single answer but many solutions. And this course aims to introduce you to the most important negotiation resources that you can use and help through practical exercises to develop the necessary personal skills and abilities.
The course aims to develop skills and competencies that help increase their own performance in negotiation processes, focusing on:
- Development of skills to identify situations with negotiation potential
- Preparation of the negotiation plan;
- Adopting the negotiation style according to the situation in which it is, the communication appropriate to the type of negotiation;
- Knowledge of tactics, tricks and techniques in negotiations, as well as ways to counteract;
This program is based on game-making activities through which participants analyze various case studies and support their views in plenary on individual and team results.
The program also offers interactive exercises and role-playing games, each session ending with group and individual conclusions to develop the skills practiced in that session.
At the end of the course the knowledge obtained will be tested and the conclusions obtained based on the tests and exercises from the 2 days of the course can be the basis of a plan for developing individual skills that can be a very useful tool for managers to establish and verify actions to be taken. after completing the program.
Who is it for?
This program is aimed at people usually involved in negotiation activities, regardless of their position in the organization and the hierarchical level they are in and who want to improve their skills and negotiation skills.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, lunch, coffee break, internal ProManagement diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable