Organizations can have a competitive advantage if they have high-performance teams. Building a team is an easy thing, but the challenge is to act on it to achieve important performance in its operation.
This course aims to provide the necessary framework for the operation of a team and to analyze the responsibilities of team members and the actions that a manager can do for the team to be competitive and perform at full capacity.
The course will analyze and present methods of approach to strengthen effective teams. The objectives of the course are:
- Understanding how to interact in teams and the characteristics of an effective team;
- Types of management and their effect on employee motivation;
- Delegation Versus Micromanagement;
- Performance feedback and monitoring;
- Building a team: maximizing members’ strengths and development.
This program is based on collaborative activities in small groups and in plenary, and discussions in plenary on the team’s results. The program provides information on the types of teams that can be formed within an organization, as well as exercises and case studies, based on project proposals chosen by students.
The competencies that will be developed in the course are:
- Effective communication skills within the team;
- Ability to delegate and monitor the evolution of objectives;
- Ability to provide performance feedback.
Who is it for:
This program is addressed to people who lead different teams within an organization, but also to the members of these teams.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and participation diploma.
Negotiable volume discounts are granted. Request a special offer for your company!