MOC 55164 Course: Quick Powerful Graphics with Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map and Power BI
8 Hours/Day Online
09:00 - 17:00
This course is designed to teach the participant how to combine the functionality of Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power BI into graphs, charts, KPIs, reports, and other visualizations for use in their business. This course is lab example intensive.
The course is targeted towards business analysts, business intelligence developers, and reporting professionals.
At course completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Navigate the Power View interface.
- Utilize Power View reports.
- Work with tables.
- Understand aggregations.
- Utilize matrix.
- Configure drill through.
- Use cards as a visualization.
- Apply filters.
- Create charts.
- Utilize tiles.
- Add slicers to reports.
- Utilize themes.
- Navigate the PowerPivot interface.
- Load data.
- Examine and configure relationships.
- Configure calculated columns are calculated fields.
- Create PivotTables.
- Understand and utilize DAX.
- Use KPIs.
- Work with hierarchies.
- Manage perspectives.
- Navigate the Power Query interface.
- Load data.
- Filter data.
- Merge datasets.
- Manage modifications.
- Perform data cleaning.
- Navigate the Power Map interface.
- Use Bing maps.
- Examine map data.
- Configure tours, scenes, and layers.
- Add time to a presentation.
- Navigate the Power BI interface.
- Utilize data sources.
- Understand querying with natural language.
Prior required knowledge:
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge of Excel
Microsoft official course support in electronic format, internationally recognized Microsoft diploma.
Module 1: Course OverviewNo items in this section
Module 2: Power ViewNo items in this section
Module 3: PowerPivotNo items in this section
Module 4: Power QueryNo items in this section
Module 5: Power MapNo items in this section
Module 6: Introduction to Power BINo items in this section