The Python for Beginners course was designed to introduce or recap the basics of algorithmics and programming. By the way the Python language was conceived, the theoretical notions can be easily applied, the participants’ attention being able to focus more on the concepts discussed and less on constraints.
The course includes 12 hours of online course in virtual class and approximately 4 hours of individual work of the participants during the 3 days.
At the end of the course, participants:
- they will have a clear vision of the basic concepts of programming
- they will be able to analyze the performance of a program’s code
- they will be able to perform read / write operations on files or directories
- will be able to perform unit test in Python
- will be able to interact with external RESTful API applications
This course combines the theoretical part with the practical exercise. The proposed topics aim to set the basics and gradually increase the level of difficulty.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at people who want to gain basic knowledge of programming and Python language
The price includes:
Electronic course support and internal ProManagement diploma.
Registration is done by filling in the details in the form below. You will receive a pro-forma invoice to pay to confirm your place in this training.
If you want to register more people within your company, please contact us by email at email@example.com