The WebDriver Python and Selenium course was designed to introduce (or recap) the basics of algorithmic and programming for people who want to use automated testing through Python and Selenium Web-Driver.
The way in which the Python language was conceived ensures the application of theoretical notions with ease, the attention of the participants being able to be focused more towards the discussed concepts and less on constraints.
The course includes 42 hours of online course in virtual class and approximately 16 hours of individual work of the participants during the 11 days.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- have a clear vision of the basic concepts of programming
- be able to analyze the performance of a program’s code
- be able to perform read / write operations on files or directories
- be able to perform unit test in Python
- be able to interact with external RESTful API applications
- have a clear view of how the Selenium Web-Driver works
- have a clear view of the basics of HTML and their properties
- be able to interact with web applications for testing purposes
- understand the principles of the POM
- be able to create a testing framework using the knowledge gained
This course combines the theoretical part with the practical exercise. The proposed topics aim to set the basics and gradually increase the level of difficulty.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at people who want to gain basic knowledge of programming and automated testing using Python and Selenium Web-Driver
The price includes:
Electronic course support and internal ProManagement diploma.
Registration is done by filling in the details in the form below. You will receive a pro-forma invoice to pay to confirm your place for this training.
If you want to register more people within your company, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
2 hours of introduction to Version Control Management System – Git and GitLab! Through the GitLab platform, the trainer will be able to evaluate the individual work of the participants and will give a punctual feedback for the code of each one.
In addition, each participant receives optional individual counseling of up to 2 hours. Participants can schedule time intervals between 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour, anytime outside of class hours. During these intervals, additional questions will be asked to the trainer or assistance will be received in solving the difficulties encountered in completing the course assignments.