Upon graduation, students will have the ability to:
- create complex web application pages such as virtual stores, management systems, product catalogs, online communities, forums, etc .;
- understand and modify existing FrameWorks to achieve the proposed tasks;
- understand and use the PHP language in detail and integrate it into the created web pages;
- understand and use object-oriented programming concepts in PHP;
- understand and use SQL (Standard Query Language) and MySql;
- to optimize SQL query for increased performance;
- combines in the most efficient way HTML and CSS with PHP and MySql to create the desired application;
- have a correct overview of programming and be able to learn other programming languages much more easily (Java, C ++ etc).
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, lunch, coffee break, internal ProManagement diploma.
Method of payment: Bank transfer.
After confirming the reservation, you will receive the proforma invoice for the course.