At the graduation course students will have the ability to:
- Understand how client-server applications operate;
- Install a Web server on Windows and run PHP scripts;
- Understand the structure and syntax of PHP scripts;
- Understand and use abstract notions of programming (variables, constants, strings, predefined functions and user-defined, arrays, etc.);
- Understand the logic and role of an algorithm;
- Create an overview of what programming means in general.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, lunch, coffee break, internal ProManagement diploma.
Negotiable volume discounts are granted. Request a special offer for your company!
Email: [email protected]