Upon graduation, students will have the ability to:
- understand how client-server applications operate;
- install a web server on Windows and run php scripts;
- understands the structure and syntax of PHP scripts;
- understand and use abstract notions of programming (variables, constants, strings, predefined and user-defined functions, arrays, etc.);
- understands the logic and role of an algorithm;
- create an overview of what programming means in general.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and participation diploma.
Negotiable volume discounts are granted. Request a special offer for your company!
Email: [email protected]