We are increasingly noticing how the technological evolution around us brings certain trends in organizations, in the strategic management of human resources, changing many of the things present on the labor market (some considered “safe”). Thus, it is necessary to adapt everyone to the new trends in the evolution of competencies, abilities, which can increase personal and professional performance.
Whether we look at this evolution from the perspective of an employee, an entrepreneur or a manager, we seek to constantly adapt to the requirements of the multiple roles in our lives in order to create a balance between the personal and professional side.
Let’s take a journey through this maze of information together, let’s see together how to increase personal well-being.
The course will bring you an overview of our daily roles / attributions / responsibilities and aims to develop interactively that personal vision (acquiring new skills and competencies) and organizational (strategic management of human resources).
This program will help you to:
- Try effective methods, techniques and tools for personal and professional growth / training
- Find the resources needed for a creative and innovative effort in a successful organization;
- Develop passion, authenticity, useful skills in many aspects of life
- Ability to recognize one’s personality, vision and goals
- The ability to set our own development strategy and how we can support the organization we are part of – the ability to be an entrepreneur
- Ability to develop key competencies: creative thinking, innovation, ease of creating relationships (efficient networking), sociability, finding alternative solutions to challenges, etc.
- Ability to adapt to new paradigms and principles present in the digital age
In an interactive way, this program will be structured in elements of information exploration as well as participation in individual or group activities. It aims to open doors specific to different areas of interest: vocational training, labor law, interpersonal relations, neurolinguistic programming (NLP).
The program also offers practical solutions for your own (maybe even continuous) personal development program, ideas that can develop creativity, optimism and the desire to look for innovative ideas with direct applicability.
Who is it for?
This course is addressed to:
- active persons, eager to expand their knowledge and skills, open to information on finding a job or even maintaining it in high performance conditions, visible even in periodic evaluations, according to labor legislation.
- companies, organizations that want to identify potential employees who can respond effectively to the responsibilities of the job (those provided in the job description) bringing their contribution creatively to solving challenges – developing the entrepreneurial mentality
- to all those who feel the need to develop creativity, innovation in the field of basic activity and want a technology of success, methods by which they can evolve with the current speed of change around us.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and ProManagement internal diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable