The course is accredited by ANC – Assistant Programmer – COR 351201
The diploma is recognized by the Ministry of Labor, Family and Social Protection and the Ministry of Education, Research and Innovation and certifies all professional skills of the occupation.
In this course, the concepts and architecture on which backup and recovery are based, together with the steps related to this process in various situations, are covered in detail. This includes how to define and test backups and restore in various scenarios.
Students will also learn how to manipulate memory structures efficiently and perform performance evaluations, including the use of advisors. All types of flashback technologies, job scheduling and system resource control are also covered.
In the second part of the course, students will learn how to use the automatic tuning functionalities of the Oracle 11g database such as SQL Tuning Advisor, SQL Access Advisor, Automatic Workload Repository and Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor as well as practicing these tuning methods. The second part of the course is based on the tuning tasks expected from a DBA: reactive tuning and maintaining the performance of SQL statements as well as tuning Oracle system components.
This course will provide participants with the skills to:
- Perform data backups and restores using RMAN and Enterprise Manager utilities
- Configure the Oracle database for optimal restoration in any situation
- Identify resource-intensive sessions and SQL code chunks with performance issues
- Configure the database instance so that resources are allocated appropriately
- Schedule jobs in the database
- Use database statistics and metrics to identify a performance issue
- Interpret tuning diagnostics
- Identify and eliminate performance issues
- Identify SQL statements with problems
The price includes:
Electronic course support, lunch, coffee break, ANC exam and ANC certificate.
Conditions of access and documents required for registration:
Enrollment in the training program is conditioned by the graduation of secondary education:
- Copy of identity card.
- Copy of the baccalaureate diploma.
Negotiable volume discounts are granted. Request a special offer for your company!
Graduation certificate template: