About Microsoft Office Excel VBA Specialist
Visual Basic for Applications or VBA refers to the development environment that is integrated into the Microsoft Office product suite. By using the Visual Basic programming language, VBA allows you to create custom functions and automate tasks in Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Visual Basic is considered an object-oriented language, which means that it works by accessing and manipulating objects. An object is an element of an application such as a document, worksheet, diagram, or dialog box. In this course we will learn how to use the Visual Basic programming language and various Excel objects to write code that can control Excel. We will start using macro recording, which is a tool that converts user interface actions to Visual Basic code.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Register and edit macros
- Use the Visual Basic Editor
- Create functional procedures
- Understanding objects, properties, methods and events
- Explore the Excel object hierarchy and use the object browser
- Work with variables and understand data types
- Use functions
- Work with control structures
- PivotTables control programmed
- Use troubleshooting tools
- Add the error code
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and participation diploma.
Negotiable volume discounts are granted. Request a special offer for your company!