This course begins by covering the concepts of basic databases. Students will then learn to design and create databases and tables, query these tables, and create forms and reports.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of database concepts and terminology.
- Learn about the Access interface.
- Learn to work with table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros and modules.
- Learn to plan a database.
- Learn the basics of database design.
- Learn to work with forms and the Form Wizard.
- Learn to work with reports and the Report Wizard.
Access is a program of:
- tables and fiscal year reports to track business events and key points
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and participation diploma.