This course offers you the opportunity to learn how to integrate into daily activities some simple and practical principles, giving you the chance to start practicing this in exercises with an immediate impact on your attitudes and abilities.
You will be part of teams in which you will be aware:
that you can exceed your limits;
how well you know and appreciate the skills and abilities needed to talk about real efficiency;
what is personal efficiency and how do you move from personal goals to capability development.
This skills development program will help you to:
- Evaluate your own efficiency and identify the means by which you can evaluate your personal efficiency at any time;
- Manage your working time more efficiently in relation to the set objectives;
- You develop the ability to think in terms of productivity (personal and professional).
- Identify your personal behavioral style and find out how you can adapt to the behavioral styles of colleagues and managers
This program is based on individual activities to identify their own styles of action in case of conflict and then several collaborative activities in small groups followed by discussions in plenary on the team’s results. The program also offers interactive exercises and case studies, each session concluding with group and individual conclusions for the development of skills practiced in that session. All these conclusions can be the basis of a plan for the development of individual skills that can be a very useful tool for managers in establishing and verifying the actions to be taken after the completion of the program.
Who is it for?
People interested in increasing personal efficiency, a more balanced allocation of tasks, clarifying tasks and reducing stress in daily activities. Equally, people who feel they can and will have a greater contribution to the performance of the organization in which they perform.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, ProManagement internal diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable