Personal efficiency is projected on the efficiency of the organization.
The organization is the one that takes over like a sponge in its results the inefficiencies of each employee and the inefficiency of an organization returns on the employees through distortions at the level of personal satisfaction both intrinsic and extrinsic.
In companies like Toyota, management ensures that each employee is trained in various methods and tools that lead to efficiency and waste elimination. What does not bring value must be eliminated from our area of action, whether it is the surface of the office or activities or movements that do not add value to the final product / service.
The objectives of the course are:
- Knowledge of the means by which the employee can evaluate his personal efficiency at any time;
- More efficient management of working time in relation to the established objectives;
- Ability to think in terms of productivity (personal and professional).
The course will be carried out by alternating the theoretical presentation with case studies, chosen, so that each student can actively participate and obtain scores, both individually and in teams.
The competencies that will be developed in the course are:
- Developing the ability to concentrate in completing the established objectives;
- Ability to solve tasks efficiently;
- Developing the ability to prioritize by identifying things that bring added value.
Who is it for?
This program is addressed to people within an organization.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, lunch, coffee break, internal ProManagement diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable