Threat protection helps stop damaging attacks with integrated and automated security. In this course you will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, you will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions for them. You will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and how to use Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence. It also discusses securing mobile devices and applications. The goal of this course is to help you configure your Microsoft 365 deployment to achieve your desired security posture.
Technology: Microsoft 365
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
At course completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe cyber-attack threat vectors.
- Describe security solutions for Microsoft 365
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate your security posture.
- Use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance center.
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365.
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Plan and deploy Mobile Device Management.
Prior required knowledge
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Microsoft official course support in electronic format, internationally recognized Microsoft diploma.