Information protection is the concept of locating and classifying data anywhere it lives. In this course you will learn about information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, this course discusses information rights managed content, message encryption, as well as labels, policies and rules that support data loss prevention and information protection. Lastly, the course explains the deployment of Microsoft Cloud App Security.
Technology: Microsoft 365
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
At course completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Implement information rights management.
- Secure messages in Office 365.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Deploy and manage Cloud App Security.
- Implement Azure information protection for Microsoft 365.
- Implement Windows information protection for devices.
Prior required knowledge:
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 devices
- Experience with Office 365
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices
Microsoft official course support in electronic format, internationally recognized Microsoft diploma.