MOC 20762 Course: Developing SQL Databases 2016
8 Hours/Day Online
9:00 - 17:00
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
At course completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
Prior required knowledge
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Microsoft official course support in electronic format, internationally recognized Microsoft diploma.
Module 1: Introduction to Database DevelopmentNo items in this section
Module 2: Designing and Implementing TablesNo items in this section
Module 3: Advanced Table DesignsNo items in this section
Module 4: Ensuring Data Integrity through ConstraintsNo items in this section
Module 5: Introduction to IndexesNo items in this section
Module 6: Designing Optimized Index StrategiesNo items in this section
Module 7: Columnstore IndexesNo items in this section
Module 8: Designing and Implementing ViewsNo items in this section
Module 9: Designing and Implementing Stored ProceduresNo items in this section
Module 10: Designing and Implementing User-Defined FunctionsNo items in this section
Module 11: Responding to Data Manipulation via TriggersNo items in this section
Module 12: Using In-Memory TablesNo items in this section
Module 13: Implementing Managed Code in SQL ServerNo items in this section