What are the thoughts that come to mind when you think of a crisis or conflict? It is hard to believe that the first thought of the answer is one of joy.
And for people they are the most important part of organizations, this course is for them. Both to people with management positions who need to resolve conflicts within the team but also to those who need to overcome personal crises or the teams they belong to and discover the positive effects of conflicts and their resolution processes.
The course aims to develop skills and competencies that help to understand and overcome crises and conflicts within organizations. This skills development program will help you to:
- Understand the mechanisms and causes of crises and conflicts;
- Manage crises and conflict situations that may arise in the relationship with colleagues, bosses, subordinates, suppliers or customers of the company;
- Understand the causes of negative and destructive behaviors and the tools you have at hand to turn them into professional, assertive and positive behaviors;
- Developing those communication skills useful in preventing, managing, mediating or negotiating conflicts.
This program is based on individual activities to identify their own styles of action in case of conflict and then several collaborative activities in small groups followed by discussions in plenary on the team’s results. The program also offers interactive exercises and case studies, each session concluding with group and individual conclusions for the development of skills practiced in that session. All these conclusions can be the basis of a plan for the development of individual skills that can be a very useful tool for managers in establishing and verifying the actions to be taken after the completion of the program.
Who is it for?
Managers who want to improve their crisis and conflict management skills first need to improve communication, group decision-making and create an open and honest communication framework between all team members.
Execution staff who consume a lot of time and energy in resolving conflicts that are not always completed.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format and ProManagement internal diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable