Let’s learn to use Agile Software Development – a name taken from the sport of Rugby where the whole team works together – the analogy is made to software development where the team works together to successfully develop quality products.
- Obtaining the necessary knowledge for project activities that use the Agile Scrum methodology
- Understanding the concepts of the Agile Scrum methodology
- Using specific Agile Scrum work tools
- Deepening the studied concepts and preparing them for putting them into practice at work
- Preparation for international certification
- Familiarization with Agile Scrum methodology, best practices and ways of working.
- Training students in Agile activities and techniques
Who is it for?
AGILE is a methodology used in the IT industry for software development projects and production launch.
Thus, in interviews for positions in the development, testing, product management, business analysis, business intelligence, web design, project management teams, you will be asked if you have worked with AGILE.
Depending on the type of job, the knowledge varies. So, if you apply as a Product Owner or Product Manager or Delivery Manager – you need to know much more about how to apply the AGILE methodology than if you apply as a programmer, tester, UX specialist, etc.
The price includes:
Course support in electronic format, ProManagement internal diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable