This 1 day course is designed for information workers who are using or will use Office 365. This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a day-to-day basis. The course is designed with real world scenarios in mind. Students will learn how to use Outlook Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and OneNote. At the end of this course students will be able to effectively navigate Office 365 and make use of all of the features of Office 365.
Cui se adresează:
This course is intended for anyone who is using or will use Office 365. The course is also intended for decision makers who are trying to understand the features and benefits of Office 365 and how it can increase employee productivity.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Office 365
- Navigate Office 365
- Use Outlook Online
- Use Skype for Business
- Use SharePoint Online
- Understand OneDrive for Business
- Manage Outlook features, contacts, groups, distribution groups, and calendars
- Use SharePoint Online to collaborate with others, manage documents and site navigation
- Use Skype for Business to collaborate with internal and external contacts
- Create, organize, and manage OneNote notebooks
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft în format electronic și diplomă Microsoft, recunoscută internațional.
Discount de volum:
Se acordă discount-uri negociabile de volum. Solicită oferta specială pentru compania ta!