Curs MOC 20740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
8 Ore/Zi Online
09:00 - 17:00
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
Cui se adresează:
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experience working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
Candidates suitable for this course would be:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016
- IT professionals with general IT knowledge who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V, and configure virtual machines.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience, such as experience as a Windows Server systems administrator.
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft în format electronic și diplomă Microsoft, recunoscută internațional.
Discount de volum:
Se acordă discount-uri negociabile de volum. Solicită oferta specială pentru compania ta!
Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloadsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 2: Configuring local storageNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutionsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data DeduplicationNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machinesNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containersNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recoveryNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 8: Implementing and managing failover clusteringNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 9: Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machinesNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 10: Implementing Network Load BalancingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 11: Creating and managing deployment imagesNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installationsNiciun element în această secțiune