Curs MOC 20337: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Lync Server 2013
8:00 - 17:00
This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design and configure enterprise voice in Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Lync Online services. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, Lync Online in the cloud or in a mixed deployment. In addition, it will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course will teach you how to configure Lync Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your enterprise voice deployment. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-337.
This course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications consulting professionals with at least three months experience designing, planning, deploying, and maintaining solutions for unified communications (UC) with particular emphasis on enterprise voice over Internet protocol (VOIP). The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. The student should also have basic Windows Server 2012 navigation skills.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a resilient enterprise voice solution
- Design and configure network services for Lync 2013
- Configure Lync Server 2013 voice features
- Implement emergency voice services
- Plan and configure a Lync Online or hybrid solution
Prior required knowledge
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Completed Course 20336, Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 or equivalent knowledge of deploying Lync Server 2013 or Lync Online.
- Experience deploying Lync clients, including end user and common area devices.
- Familiarity with security, networking and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting on Windows Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or newer.
Microsoft official course support in electronic format, lunch, coffee break, internationally recognized Microsoft diploma.
Bonus: A 10% discount voucher for the 2nd course purchased
- 7-8 participants / group – 5% discount on the list price
- 9-10 participants / group – 10% discount on the list price
- > 10 participants / group – the price is negotiable
Module 1: Voice ArchitectureNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 2: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice FunctionalityNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 3: Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2013Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 4: Voice ApplicationsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 5: Configuring and Deploying Emergency CallingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 6: PSTN IntegrationNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 7: Lync Server 2013 and NetworkingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 8: Phones and DevicesNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 9: Lync Online Configuration and MigrationNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 10: Quality of ExperienceNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 11: Voice ResiliencyNiciun element în această secțiune