Curs MOC 20339-2A: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016
8 Ore/Zi Online
09:00 - 17:00
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.
This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
Cui se adresează:
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
Students should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience before taking this course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core SharePoint 2016 architecture and its new and improved features.
- Describe the key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016.
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2016 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Plan and implement Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service.
- Configure and manage productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure social computing features.
- Plan and configure web content management for an Internet-facing environment.
- Plan and configure Enterprise Content Management in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Plan and configure business intelligence solutions.
- Plan and configure work management, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features.
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016.
* The hands-on experience or job experience should be from a solutions-based role where the candidate has worked on multiple solutions in the SharePoint Server space that includes document management, content management, and search.
An ideal candidate for this course must have at least one year experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint Server 2013 farms across a large enterprise. The candidate should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or should demonstrate equivalent skills
Before attending this course, students must demonstrate the following skills:
- At least a one-year experience of mapping business requirements to both logical and physical technical designs.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Software management experience in a Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2016 environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administering IIS.
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication and authorization, and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later.
- Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- Implementing claims-based security.
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft în format electronic și diplomă Microsoft, recunoscută internațional.
Discount de volum:
Se acordă discount-uri negociabile de volum. Solicită oferta specială pentru compania ta!
Module 1: Introduction to SharePoint 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 2: Introduction to hybrid scenarios for SharePoint 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 3: Designing business continuity management strategiesNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 4: Planning and implementing Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store ServiceNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 5: Configuring productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deploymentNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 6: Managing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 7: Connecting peopleNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 8: Planning and configuring web content managementNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 9: Planning and configuring Enterprise Content ManagementNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 10: Planning and configuring business intelligence solutionsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 11: Planning and configuring productivity and collaborationNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 12: Upgrading and migrating to SharePoint 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 14: Monitoring and maintaining a SharePoint 2016 environmentNiciun element în această secțiune