Curs MOC 10975: Introduction to Programming (C#)
9:00 - 17:00
In this 5-day course, students will learn the basics of computer programming through the use of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and either the Visual C# or Visual Basic programming languages. The course assumes no prior programming experience and introduces the concepts needed to progress to the intermediate courses on programming, such as 20483B: Programming in C#.
The focus will be on core programming concepts such as computer storage, data types, decision structures, and repetition by using loops. The course also covers an introduction to object-oriented programming covering classes, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. Coverage is also included around exception handling, application security, performance, and memory management.
Cui se adresează:
This course is intended for anyone who is new to software development and wants, or needs, to gain an understanding of programming fundamentals and object-oriented programming concepts. They will typically be high school students, post-secondary school students, or career changers, with no prior programming experience. They might want to gain an understanding of the core programming fundamentals before moving on to more advanced courses such as 20483B: Programming in C#.
- Explain core programming fundamentals such as computer storage and processing.
- Explain computer number systems such as binary.
- Create and use variables and constants in programs.
- Explain how to create and use functions in a program.
- Create and use decisions structures in a computer program.
- Create and use repetition (loops) in a computer program.
- Explain pseudocode and its role in programming.
- Explain the basic computer data structures such as arrays, lists, stacks, and queues.
- Implement object-oriented programming concepts.
- Create and use classes in a computer program.
- Implement encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Describe the base class library (BCL) in the .NET Framework.
- Explain the application security concepts.
- Implement simple I/O in a computer program.
- Identify application errors and explain how to debug an application and handle errors.
- Identify the performance considerations for applications.
- Ability to use computers to start programs, open and save files, navigate application menus and interfaces
- Ability to understand logical concepts such as comparisons
- Understand number theory
- Ability to create, understand, and follow structured directions or step-by-step procedures
- Ability to understand and apply abstract concepts to concrete examples
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft în format electronic și diplomă Microsoft, recunoscută internațional.
Discount de volum:
Se acordă discount-uri negociabile de volum. Solicită oferta specială pentru compania ta!
Module 1: Introduction to Core Programming ConceptsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 2: Core Programming Language ConceptsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 3: Program FlowNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 4: Algorithms and Data StructuresNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 5: Error Handling and DebuggingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 6: Introduction to Object-Oriented ProgrammingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 7: More Object-Oriented ProgrammingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 8: Introduction to Application SecurityNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 9: Core I/O ProgrammingNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 10: Application Performance and Memory ManagementNiciun element în această secțiune