Curs MOC 20345-1: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
8 Ore/zi Online
9:00 - 17:00
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment.
The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Cui se adresează:
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course.
Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who take this course as preparation material for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft în format electronic și diplomă Microsoft, recunoscută internațional.
Discount de volum:
Se acordă discount-uri negociabile de volum. Solicită oferta specială pentru compania ta!
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 serversNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 3: Managing recipient objectsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management ShellNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 5: Implementing client connectivityNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 6: Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transportNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protectionNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deploymentsNiciun element în această secțiune
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016Niciun element în această secțiune
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016Niciun element în această secțiune